Hazen at about 2 weeks old.Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Hazen turns 3!
My little boy is not so little anymore! He turned 3 on January 27th. We had a few people over, including his friend Ben, some of my friends and my family. It was a beautiful day--I even wore shorts! We had a good time and he got hooked up with some really nice presents! Here are some pictures:
Hazen at about 2 weeks old.
Hazen at about 2 weeks old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAZEN!!!
I am sorry that I missed it, I had every intention of sending him b-day wishes on his big day, but I have not been quite with it these past few weeks. Things are getting better, and so am I. I hope that your Dad is doing ok, please update me when you get a chance.
Hugs and love! And BIG OL BELATED BIRTHDAY SMOOCHES TO HAZEN!!!
a-,,m [io
?> sd nm rvb vbbbvyuybvtyr4fc
Gryfinn also says Happy Birthday Hazen!! :O)
Post a Comment