Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Basketball frustration...

So, we're 0-2. We lost our first game by 6 and last night lost by 14. We WERE down by 25 but came back for a few minutes. We're midgets, plain and simlple. The boys are so small, but fast. We have a hard time understanding defense and offense and well, mostly everything really. I had THE best basketball coach in high school and defense was our game because we were slow. She was an amazing coach and I learned so much from her. I am trying to get them to understand that defense wins games, not throwing up NBA-range shots. (Thanks, over-rated, over-paid NBA players!) GRRRRRR....

Breathe, they're just babies.....

1 comment:

Cal & Rahven K said...

Hey, I know we all have to learn "how long our long shot is. . . but, I admire your taking on the coaching of the guys. They'll never forget the gift of your efforts!!