Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Conversations with Hazen, #599

My son has been cracking me up with the things he has been saying. Here's the latest:

Driving in the car to the store:
Hazen: Mom, you're talkin' crazy!
Me: I didn't say anything!
Hazen: Yeah, Mom, you're talkin' crazy!
Me (stifiling a laugh): Okay Haze, whatever you say!

Last night at Science Night at my school, in front of the Board of Ed President and another member:
Hazen: Mommy, I have to poop!
Me: Okay (as I apologize to the board members)
Hazen: MOMMY!!!! I HAVE TO POOP! HURRY! RUN! FASTER!
*Sigh* at least they were understanding about it and just laughed!

1 comment:

DaniKel said...

Ok - so yeah - kids are GREAT at embarassing you. And the older they get, the worse it gets. You just never what they will say, or who they will say it to. As they are so brutally honest, and just tell it like it is!

Give Haze big ol smooches for me!