Monday, October 29, 2007
Scooby Doo Wah
Last night Hazen and I were watching the new Scooby Doo movies since it's the Halloween season. He had never seen Scooby Doo before (I know, what kind of a mom am I to not have exposed him to Scooby Doo? He's an American icon!). Each time there was a commercial, he would freak out because he wanted to watch "Scooby Doo Wah." I kept hearing him say "Scooby Doo Wah" and couldn't figure out where the "Wah" was coming from. Then it hit me...there is a Wiggles song that he loves--Big Red Car--that says, "Greg is in the front seat, singing scooby doo wah." What a smart little bean! Cracks me up that he calls him "Scooby Doo Wah!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It is the season for Scooby Doo. Jack watched it for the first time about a week ago and thought it was pretty cool. Too funny about the Wiggles connection.
Your lil Hazen is so wonderful!! Give him and his adorable sister big smooches for me!
Oh, what a sweetie. That Hazen is something else =) Good thing you're recording these comments. They'll be great fun to look back on when he's older!
Post a Comment