Monday, October 8, 2007

Been a bad blogger...

Okay, so finally have a few minutes to breathe and update this here blog. Things are not slowing down anytime soon! Just finished our first round of conferences at school--that's ALWAYS interesting. Our first trimester is over in about 4 weeks! Can't believe it!
The kids are great--Emmie turns one in a week! I am having a little shindig for her on Saturday, and will have pictures to post after that. She loves my phones and freaks out if she can't play with my cell. She pretends to talk on it and holds it up to her ear like someone is on the other line. Too cute!
Hazen is crazy as ever. He is into saying, "yeah I think so" when I tell him "no." He also likes to talk on the phone so several of my friends have had the pleasure of chatting with him. What is it with my kids and phones?!
Everything else is good. Getting ready to start playing basketball again. It's been a while and I am SUPER out of shape. Had a friend tell me "you better hit the gym--we don't like to sub!" GREAT! :) We will be in a league starting in a few weeks. I am excited to be doing something physical again. I mean, chasing the kids keeps me in shape but it will be nice to hoop it up again. I had thought about getting into coaching again but don't think i have time right now. Too bad though because the high school in my district is looking for coaching positions!
Here are some new pictures of the kids:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Emmie!!!!!! Hope it has been a great one!!