Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Meme

I realized that I had been tagged by Kelly for this fun little post, so here goes...
Jobs I've had
1) middle school science teacher
2) subway sandwich artist :)
3) pizza hut cook
4) car wash attendant

Places I've lived
1) colorado springs, co
2) chadron, ne
3) franklin, nc
4) gila bend, az

Food I love
1) sesame chicken
2) pan pizza from pizza hut
3) mexican food
4) anything bbq that my dad makes!

Places I would rather be
1) swimming with my kids
2) at our cabin
3) in europe
4) on the beach

Movies I love
1) The Man from Snowy River
2) Wedding Crashers
3) Wedding Singer
4) Harry Potter series

TV shows I watch
1) Grey's Anatomy
2) Private Practice
3) The L Word
4) CSI: Las Vegas

Books I love
1) The Thorn Birds
2) Anything by Nicholas Sparks
3) the Harry Potter series
4) Secret Life of Bees

I don't think there are many of you who haven't been tagged already, but if so, then consider this your official *tag*!

No comments: