Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy Labor Day!



Well, we had a pretty fun day today. Went to McDonald's and met Hazen's friend, Ben, and his mom so the boys could play. They had a great time. It had been about 3 months since they had seen each other and they were SO excited to see each other! Hazen had so much fun he got a fat lip!




I am going to TRY and copy my friend Kelly who does a "picture of the day." Today there are 2 pictures. The first one is of Hazen playing outside in the 90+ degree heat in his brand new Diego pj's. The boy is obsessed with Diego and HAD to wear them outside today. Too funny!




The other one is of Emmie getting stuck in the "0" foam mat. She put it on herself and couldn't get out!




One more funny...Hazen wanted to watch Diego (of course) and I told him we needed the buttons so I could turn it on. I asked him if he knew where they were and he went to the kitty door that goes into the closet, and pulled out the remote! Ha Ha!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are sweet pics! Doing a pic of the day is fun, but sometimes I get behind. It's still motivating, though! Glad you all had a great Labor Day!