Thursday, September 13, 2007

Busy, busy, busy!

As you can see, haven't been so good about posting the daily picture. School is crazy, the master's classes add more to do and then there are the kids! Hazen has taken to saying "nevermind" and Emmer hates her shoes! They are absolutely too funny and SO entertaining! I am just amazed at how fast they have grown up. I can hardly believe Emmie will be 1 in a little over a month. CRAZY! We are going to get her 1-year pictures taken on Saturday in hopes that they will be ready for us to pick up by the time her birthday rolls around. I will post more pictures this weekend--Hazey's friend Ben came over yesterday and I snapped a few cute pics of the boys playing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's right, our babies turn 1 next month =) Any plans for the big day? Can't wait to see more pics!! Your kids are just so sweet =)

kyra said...

I love your blog. Your kids are hilarious. I think they both look a lot like you - same big smiles! Good luck on the picture a day thing, I'm lucky if I get one on a week!