Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Screams and yells

My boy tends to get sick in his throat while Em gets sick in her ears. Hazen usually gets croup at least 2-3 times a year and/or has a sore throat which causes him to lose his voice. He woke up a bit on the hoarse side the other morning and here was our conversation last night:

Me: How are you feeling?
Hazen: Well, I still have my yell (he demonstrates what his "yell" is) but I don't have my scream (again, demonstrates the "scream").
Me: Why do you think you can't scream but you can yell?
Hazen: Because, my scream is not inside my mouth but my yell is like this...(demonstrates)
Me: Who do you scream at?
Hazen: Dominic (a kid at his sitter's house). I scream like this at him...
Me: Oh I see, and who do you yell at?
Hazen (smiling evil-like): Emmie.

HA!

1 comment:

DaniKel said...

Rotten, rotten little boys!!

If I didn't know better, I would think Hazen and Gryfinn were having secret meetings on how to torment and yell at your lil sister! lol