Thursday, May 15, 2008

Conversations with my son, part 612

I took Hazen with me today to school--it was our last day with kids, a half day and he always has a good time at my "kool." Here's the conversation on the way:

H: I don't like Chase, Mommy. (Chase is a boy in his class at the day care).
Me: Why?
H: He's angry with me.
Me: Why is he angry?
H: He's mad that I am friends with Colin and Courtey (Courtney).
Me: Why is he mad?
H: Because we don't like him and we don't play with him. He's mean. I pushed him when he was getting a drink.
Me: We don't push our friends, Hazen. That's not nice.
H: He's not my friend, Mommy! He's angry at me!
Me: (sigh...) Oh Hazen!

2 comments:

DaniKel said...

I just love these conversations! And let me tell ya - they just keep coming the older they get! I love it!!

I have had a lil talk with Junebug - and hopefully this one will be a good listener - if so - the arrival will be before you leave for Mexico. Will keep you updated - you still have text messaging?? And the same number? Let me know!

kyra said...

I'm jealous you are done with school. We still have to go another week! Your kids are sooo cute!