Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm moving to Jamaica...

I WISH! I have found a new musical love--Bob Marley and the Whalers. I love their words and carefree attitude. I have been listening to him when I feel down, things aren't going my way or when I'm just having a not so super day. "Don't worry 'bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be all right." What a good way to look at life! Everything IS going to be all right and work out just the way it's supposed to. Take one day at a time! :)

1 comment:

DaniKel said...

Ok - so when I was in high school in the early to mid 90's, we were way into Bob Marley. I was also into some other stuff - hmm, how do I say, I would partake in an herbal substance. Well, this one night after having an evening of herbals, we were heading home, listening to Bob, and we so thought we kept hearing a police siren. My friend would smack me and say 'do you hear that?' and i would laugh and say 'don't' laugh some more, 'stop saying that' and then we would both crack up. And she would repeat 'do you hear that' while smacking my leg, and I would again laugh even harder, tell her to stop, and then say to her 'stop saying that'. She thought I was telling her to 'don't stop saying that' when I was actually telling her to don't, and then telling her to 'stop saying that'..... by the time we got home, we both had cheek cramps from laughing so damn hard! Anyways, we both swore we heard a police siren, but never did see a police car. I believe it was the music screwing with us in our herbal induced state! :-)