Friday, November 16, 2007

Racing Stripes continued...

Trying to put Hazen down for a nap today and he says, "I like cheese and candy and poop, Mom, just like the flies in zeera mooie!" For those of you who don't speak Hazeneese, "zeera mooie" = zebra movie = Racing Stripes. How do you not crack up at moments like these? I just sat and giggled with him and told him he better go back to sleep! Too funny!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hazen says the cutest things! It's a good thing you're writing them down so you can go back later and have a good chuckle again =)

DaniKel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DaniKel said...

Ok - so I can't type - so I deleted my first comment! Forgive me!! :O)

Hazen is just the cutest! I can just picture him saying zeera mooie! Absolutely LOVE IT!!