Thursday, November 8, 2007
Back to the courts again...
Yep, had our first basketball game last night. It had been a while since I stepped on a court and have played in an organized league. Last time would have been in 2002! So, 5 years and 2 kids later, I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACK! :) Actually played decently even though by lungs were burning so bad I thought they were bleeding. Played 40 minutes with no subs, so I got a pretty good workout in. We won too! Thought for sure I would be dying and so sore I wouldn't be able to move. Not so much! My ribs are a bit sore and so are my clod hopper feet (that's not a new thing, feet always hurt after playing!). Matt offered to Fed Ex his hands to me from Oregon if I needed a massage (he thought he was SO funny and was going to make a copy of them and fax them to me at school. Okay, that WOULD be pretty funny!). But, no need for Fed Exing here! It's good to be back....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's awesome! I can only imagine how good it felt to be back out on the court after 5 years! You deserve it!! Kiss the kids for me! :O)
Post a Comment