After reading the blogs of several of my pals, I have decided to start one myself...like I don't have enough to do right now! So, here's a little update from Colorado.
Emmie is walking! She knows she is faster when she crawls, but she has become a very brave girl and will toddle around after Hazen. She is still a super eater (just look at her legs and you can tell!), and she can say "Mama." She seems to be doing better now that she has tubes in her ears--it is such a relief (both for her and for me!).
Hazen says some funny things. Here are some common phrases that probably need translation:
*Kifford=Clifford
*Lunch Bob=Sponge Bob
*the doggie and the girl=Lilo and Stitch
*the bear song=the Bare Necessities
* the bobber=Bob the Builder
* the Memer=Little Mermaid
He is getting so big and loves to jump on his bed with his sister. I know they shouldn't, but they are just SO cute when they are naked and jumping!
1 comment:
Oh, I am soooo glad you are blogging now!! It makes it so easy to stay updated with what everyone is doing. Still can't believe Emmie is walking! And Hazen is just too big. What cute sayings! For what it's worth, I think I'm going to be the type of mom who allows some bed jumping, too =)
Post a Comment